Thursday, April 8, 2010

Patches - On


I had my baseline estradiol level today and it was 35 which means I am sufficiently suppressed like they wanted. So I got the go ahead to put on my Vivelle patches. For those of you not familiar, Vivelle patches are estrogen in a patch. They come in 0.025, 0.0375, 0.05, 0.075, and 0.1mg. I am wearing TWO of the 0.1mg. When I told my mom this her response was "Poor Jeremy." HAHA. I am preparing to be a crazy, hormonal wreck for the next few weeks. Hopefully, Jeremy is preparing too!

Next up is my ultrasound/blood draw on the 19th. That is to make sure my uterine lining is thick enough. Then I start Progesterone shots on April 20th and transfer on the 26th. All of this is assuming everything goes according to plan of course!

This picture is of the two patches on my belly and it just so happens you can see the scar right above the left patch from my surgery a year ago to drill the cysts on my ovaries. I can't believe that next month we will have been trying to get pregnant for two years! I never would have thought we wouldn't have a baby at this point but as they say..."If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plan."

1 comment: