Monday, April 26, 2010

They're In!

Our appointment for the frozen embryo transfer was at 2:30pm today. I woke up this morning and took all my meds: Doxycycline, 4 Methylprednisolone, Multivitamin, Folic Acid, Baby Aspirin, and Metformin. Then we went to Wal-Mart to stock up on movies since I am going to be laying down for the rest of today and Tuesday. My mom is going to come up and hang out with me tomorrow and we are going to watch Audrey Hepburn movies. I've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, or Roman Holiday which I got ALL of in a 3 pack for $13!

Anyway, after Wal-Mart, we had about an hour and a half to kill before we left and that was torturous. We caught up on our DVR'd shows. Finally, we left about 1pm and headed to West Des Moines and stopped at Cracker Barrel. After lunch it was off to the doctor's office. We checked in and went right back. I put on my beautiful gown and Jeremy put on his scrubs and we had our booties and hats then went back to the transfer room.



When we got in there we found out that both of the embryos they thawed survived!!! We are SO happy and thankful to God for watching over our babies while they thawed and keeping them safe. Now we are praying for Him to continue to watch over them and help them implant and grow.

At 4:30 I had my acupunture appointment which went well and hopefully helps the embryos grow as well!



Now we are just chillaxin at home and watching tv. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers today! We TRULY appreciate the support from everyone - you are all AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

  1. praying for u
    the8oclockhour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! So glad they thawed and now you just chill and let those little "guys" grow! Praying for everything to go smooth and successful!!

    ReplyDelete