Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Live in Gratitude

I live in gratitude...

For all that I have given
And for all that I've received.

For the beauty in my life
And for the sorrows I have known.

For the challenges I've faced
And for just how far I've come.

For my courage and my gifts
And for the wisdom I've acquired.

For the journey and experience
And for kindness on the way.

For my dreams and my desires
And for the trust that I have learned.

For the joy and inspiration
And for my purpose, newly found.

For the miracles unfolding
And for what tomorrow holds.

For all the love I've ever known
And for what I've yet to give.

For my friends, my home, and family
And for the time to find myself.

For abundance and simplicity
And for the grace and opportunity.

For the chance to make a difference
And for the faith to know I will.

-D.D. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment