Tuesday, August 9, 2011

26 Weeks

I am 26 weeks pregnant with the twins!


This week, according the Baby Center, the babies are 14 inches long and weigh 1&2/3 pounds. Their hearing is more developed and they can hear both my voice and Jeremy's voice as we talk to each other. They are inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid which helps develop their lungs.

I don't have too much to share this week since last week's post was so late. I just finished an eight day work stretch, had today off, then work six more days. I'm really resting as much as possible when I'm not working which means Jeremy is taking care of pretty much everything else - laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. I feel very blessed to have a husband who does so much for me - thanks J!

Apparently if you are having twins you are supposed to start counting kicks this week. I need to do a little research on that and figure out what I need to do exactly. Anyone know much about kick counting? Did you do it regularly?

I think that's it for now. Our next appointment is in two weeks and I'm getting excited to see the babies again!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I think Alyssa did kick counts, but it was a very new concept to me, so that is all I know about it.

    Drink water!

    ReplyDelete