Sunday, December 11, 2011

Two Months

Ainsley and Benson are two months old today!


Ainsley


You weighed 7lbs 15oz last Monday. You are still wearing newborn clothes and they fit quite well. We are trying to get good use out of all your cute newborn outfits before they don't fit anymore! You are still wearing newborn diapers which we are almost out of. As soon as they are gone we'll start using size 1 diapers. You are eating 100ml every three hours during the day. You go to bed at 9:30pm and usually sleep until about 4am though last night you AND your brother slept until 5am! You are looking at people more and you like to look at your mobile. You also like to listen to us read books and yesterday Grandma Barb read you and your brother The Very Hungry Caterpillar.


Mom and Dad love you SO much!

Benson


You weighed 7lbs 15.25oz last Monday. You are still wearing your newborn clothes but some have gotten too short or too small for your big feet! You are still wearing newborn diapers which we are almost out of. As soon as they are gone we'll start using size 1 diapers. You are eating 100ml every three hours during the day. You go to bed at 9:30pm and usually sleep until about 3am to 4am though last night you AND your sister slept until 5am! You usually wake up first. You love to be held and you LOVE your pacifier. You are holding your head up quite a bit and love to sit up and look around.


Mom and Dad love you SO much!


Happy Two Month Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to comment you for awhile. Where did the time go?!?!?! First off, I wanted to tell you how proud I am that your such a trooper keeping up your posts with two precious little babies!!!! Speaking of babies, I CANNOT believe they are two months old! I love the bows you always have on Ainsley, she is so precious!!! And Ben is so handsome!

    Thanks for the comment. I'm loving this photography thing, its grown much bigger then I've ever anticipated it to be. I cant wait for my friend to have her baby in January, I get to do her newborn pictures!!! I wish I could take pictures for you too!! =]

    I haven't even scraped the barrel for Christmas shopping this year!! How about you? How is your Christmas plans coming along?

    Take care! Love your posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete