Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pinterest Successes

I love Pinterest.  I've pinned all kinds of things from recipes to craft ideas to funny quotes.  Here are some of my favorites!

Cinnamon Roll Waffles




Cinnamon Roll Waffles

These were delicious!  We had them this week.  They were SO sweet.  The recipe has you thin down the icing that comes with them and use that instead of syrup but we used both - ha!

Baked Fried Chicken

BAKED FRIED CHICKEN! Tastes just like KFC! The good part....no skin & no frying! These Chicken tenders are baked and simply divine!

We had this tonight for supper!  It was good though mine didn't look as good as the picture.  It was pretty simple and sort of healthy.  Besides the half stick of butter...

Pizza Quesadillas

Pizza Quesadilllas! Less calories than regular pizza, now why didn't I think of this? Sneak some veggies in there too!

These were simple, health and delicious!  We will definitely be making these again.  We used Canadian bacon instead of pepperoni and I threw in some olives on mine.

Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon Garlic Green Beans 

 Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans

This one didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped.  I left out the lemons in the bottom as someone in the comments suggested because it apparently made the green beans too bitter but it turned out kind of bland.  Probably won't do this one again.

Melt-In-Your Mouth Chicken

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast

This one is a winner!  We tried it twice, once as the recipe says and then with some greek yogurt instead of mayo and I personally liked the greek yogurt variety better but they were both good!  We will keep this one in our rotation for sure.

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

Crockpot chicken tacos 1 envelope taco seasoning, 6 pieces boneless chicken breast, 16 oz jar of salsa. cook on high 4-6 hours

We have made these three times already and LOVE them!  We usually do tacos the first night then make nachos with the leftovers.  Oh, and they are about the easiest thing to make EVER!

Well, that's it for now.  What are your favorite "pins?"  Follow me on Pinterest!









1 comment:

  1. You had me at cinnamon roll waffles! I am SO trying that tomorrow! I love pinterest and have had some really good success with the food.

    ReplyDelete