Monday, May 12, 2014

Get Rid of Your Junk!

Well, garage sale season is upon us.  My neighborhood has a garage sale and I am joining in this year.  I've been planning on doing this for several months but since we learned Ben got accepted to the constraint-inducted therapy (CIT) program at Children's of Alabama, I decided we are going to use the money we make to help pay for the three week trip. 

I've had a couple people ask if or how they can help...and here's where getting rid of your junk comes in!  If you have anything you are planning to donate to Goodwill or The Salvation Army, consider donating it to...


Ben's Garage Sale Extravaganza!

Don't have any junk to get rid of?  No problem!  Come get some at the garage sale!  Here are the dates:

Thursday, June 5th: 8am - 8pm*
Friday, June 6th: 8am - 8pm*
Saturday, June 7th: 8am - 2pm
*The neighborhood garage sale hours are 5pm - 8pm Thursday and Friday but we'll be there ALL day.  Well Jeremy will be at least. ;)

Leave a comment, email, or text me if you have junk to get rid of!
reannayenger@gmail.com

 This little guy thanks you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment