Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Off

Tuesday is my day off and it was a good one! I ran errands this morning then came home and made beef stew in the crockpot. Then I made chocolate cookies that are too good and I can't stop eating them - yum-o!

One of the places I stopped this morning was Target where I got these lovlies:



I know it was completely ridiculous to buy shoes like this during a blizzard but I am SO ready for spring and I needed a little retail therapy after a rough start to the day. These did just the trick...well, these and the raw cookie dough I consumed while making the above mentioned chocolate chip cookies.

I also got these miniature pots with forget-me-nots at Target for $1 each - I'll post pictures if they grow when they grow.



This afternoon my lovely friend Carrie stopped by to return my cooling racks and brought me this:



Adorable and delicious! Thanks Carrie - you are too much!

Tonight I made some ❤ Valentines ❤







All in all it was a really good day! Now I'm watching Weeds on Netflix and eating more cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Reanna -- you are so productive with your days off! Very inspiring. :) I love to see everything that you are creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Valentines are beautiful! And the shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete