Saturday, February 26, 2011

Silly Me

So I posted a while back about this great new song I love that I just heard and had to run out and buy the cd and it's so great...



This wasn't the exact version, this is the official video and it came out more recently than the live version I posted.

Anyway, I was talking about it at work and saying how I had to run out and buy it right away because I liked it so much. Amy, one of the girls I work with was like, "Uh, Reanna, you already have that cd, you made me a copy." "No I don't Amy. Why would I buy two of the same cd?"


I really don't know how this happened. The only thing I can think of is that I must have been ordering some other cds off of Amazon.com and threw this on my order because I needed something else to get me over $25 for free shipping.

Needless to say, you were right, Amy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll take the second copy if you don't want it... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've don that many times buying clothes for Kahlen. Luckily most of the times I buy them in 2 different sizes so at least she can wear them longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song but can you please explain the music video to me??? I dont understand it!!!

    ReplyDelete