Monday, February 21, 2011

We're set...for now...

Just got home from my ultrasound and blood draw today. Ultrasound looked good and based on that we set up the retrieval of the eggs for Wednesday morning. This could change if my Estradiol level comes back too high.

If we do the retrieval Wednesday, we would do the transfer next Monday (2/28).

About.com had a good article about IVF here. It really explains it step-by-step if you aren't familiar.

I don't have any pictures that pertain to this post but you can't have a blog post without pictures, right? This is J and I on our dinner train ride for Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have my fingers and toes and eyes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome Reanna!! We will be praying and have you both in our thoughts always!
    Love ya Both, Tara, Josh & Izabella

    ReplyDelete