Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 13 and 14

Today I am 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant with the twins!

I am feeling good. My main complaint is back and belly pain right now. After standing at work for about 5 hours my back pain is pretty brutal. I think it is because my belly is growing so fast and pulling on my back muscles...that's my theory anyway. My belly also hurts from stretching all those muscles and ligaments and what-have-you. Sometimes I swear you could SEE it growing!

I am NOT good at remembering to take my picture on Tuesdays when I change weeks. So these pictures are 13 Weeks and 2 Days and 14 Weeks and 2 Days.

13 Weeks

14 Weeks

So according to BabyCenter.com the babies are the length of lemons or about 3&1/2 inches long. They can grimace, frown, squint, suck their thumbs and apparently they pee!

I'd also like to take a second to express our gratitude and thank EVERYONE for all the wonderful comments on here, facebook, text, and phone call. You all have been so supportive and we can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment