Friday, May 20, 2011

Growing Things

So awhile back I posted about these little flower pots I planted forget-me-nots in:


Well, here's all I got:


So those are done...but check out my peace lilly! This baby was a housewarming gift from my coworker Kristi V. about 3 years ago and it is rocking it. This is the first time it has bloomed and I couldn't be more proud - hehe!

I also have a little planter box by our front door and my goal is to just keep those flowers alive, which I have not been able to do the past two years.

Jeremy made a vegetable garden for me in our yard too! This is our first attempt at growing things to eat so we'll see how that goes. I think two of my tomato plants may have died already - it must have gotten too cold for them a couple nights ago. I think I'll try to plant a couple more because I am CRAVING tomatoes something fierce.

What are you growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment