Tuesday, July 12, 2011

21 Weeks

I know this is super late but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Here is me at 21 weeks with the twins!


It was kind of a rough week which is probably why this post never got done! I am having good days and bad days and it seemed like there were more bad than good this week. Just feeling very tired and sore and uncomfortable. I know I have a long way to go too! Obviously I wouldn't trade it for the world - don't get me wrong! I think there are days where I "grow" more and those days hurt more but I'll make it though!

This week, according to Baby Center, the babies are about 3/4 of a pound (12 ounces). Baby B was actually 13 ounces last week at the ultrasound so he is kicking butt! Baby A was 11 ounces so she is probably right on track. They are about 10&1/2 inches long which is the length of a carrot.

Week 22 will be better and on time - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment