Friday, November 2, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 1

Ok, huge commitment alert.  I'm going to try to do Thirty Days of Thankful blog style AND include a picture everyday.  No promise that it will be a good picture.  Or that it will be related in any way to what I'm thankful for.  And I'm already starting a day behind - eek!

So Day 1 - I'm thankful for my person.  My best friend, my partner in crime, my sanity when I'm crazy.  My rock, my personal comedian, the bad cop to my good cop.  My spider and bug killer, my lawn mower, my trash taker-outer and doer of all other jobs I don't like.  The handsome boy I met when I was thirteen and he was sixteen.  The man who I call my husband.  I'm thankful for Jeremy.  He is everything I could ever hope for in a husband and more than I deserve.




1 comment: