Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 19

Today I'm thankful for a reliable vehicle.  Let me be clear.  I do not love my car.  In fact, I am slightly obsessed with getting a new one.  However, that will not be until next year...sigh.  My car runs great.  It has AWD so it get's around great in the winter but it's old.  It's a 2003.  It has NO features.  Unless you count the tape player.  No, I'm not kidding. 

So while we're on the subject let's dream a little.  I am going to be getting a new vehicle next year and it is going to be an SUV with three rows and seating for 7 or 8.  My first choice right now is the GMC Acadia. 



I want to check out the Nissan Pathfinder.






And probably a Chevy Traverse.





It's still a long way away but I like to look online...a lot.  In the meantime I'll be thankful for me car that runs great, rust spot and all...


Flexi-Mat Fleece Suv Pet Pad (Google Affiliate Ad)


1 comment:

  1. I vote for the Pathfinder! That's on my radar for my next car too! And Nissans last forever! :)

    ReplyDelete