Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 8

This is a late post.  It was supposed to be done Thursday.  However, Thursdays I work 10 hour days and we only have two pharmacists instead of our usual three and it's usually pretty insane.  I'm tired when I get home and regardless of if I work early (8am-6pm) or late (12pm-10pm) I don't get to see my babies very much. 

This sounds like a lot of complaining and not much being thankful, huh? 

Well, here's the thankful.  I'm thankful I have a job.  I'm thankful it pays well and lets me work 4 days a week so I can spend more time with my babies.  I'm thankful for all my great coworkers who help make an often stressful and sometimes thankless job fun and not so bad to go to everyday.

Love spending time with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment