Saturday, December 12, 2009

Going Slowly but Surely

So not much exciting is going on. I have been doing the Lupron injections for a couple weeks now and those are going pretty well. I got alcohol swabs with benzocaine to numb the area because I was kind of nervous and so I don't know if that's why but they really don't hurt. That could also be because I use a pretty fine needle...

So anyway, just doing the Lupron shots every night, multivitamin, baby aspirin, and folic acid every day. The Lupron is "quieting" my ovaries - basically we want nothing to be happening down there right now. The week of Christmas I start the stimulation injections - more about that when it happens.

I'll try to post a picture of all the drugs I have soon - it's entertaining. I literally have a tupperware container to hold them all.

So, the process is going along slowly but surely. One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment