Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, October 24th

This weekend went by WAY too fast! The twins and I were so glad to have Daddy here all day with us for a couple days. We miss him when he's at work!

Not too much exciting is happening today...yet, anyway! Both Ainsley and Benson are making small but steady improvements. This morning for their 9am feedings Ainsley took her whole bottle and Ben did a great job of remembering to swallow so he doesn't choke and gag.

Ainsley has also been "practicing" nursing and is doing pretty well. Benson is going to see the speech therapist which sounds funny but she is going to evaluate his swallowing/sucking/bottling technique. We think he may have some reflux going on or some issue that is delaying his bottle feeding. We will hopefully know more about that soon.

I haven't taken ANY pictures today so I apologize there is nothing fun to look at today but I promise I'll get something cute for tomorrow!

I cropped this one and made it black and white. I tried fitting it into a Halloween card to send out but couldn't get it to fit right. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are changing so much already! I can't wait until you get to take them home! I just know how happy that will make you! Get lots of rest while you can so you can be as close to 100% as you can before they get there. I know you probably want to be with them every second, but remember to take care of you too. You both look SO happy!

    ReplyDelete